*Disclaimer* I don’t like to talk about myself on the blog but BookHeaven tagged me in a post to answer these questions. I know her in real life and she would kill me if I didn’t answer them. I promise that my next post will be about Applehead and will be posted soon. So here we go.
1. What is you guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure would have to be listening to Gaelforce Audios on YouTube. It’s a little weird but I really enjoy listening to the Irish accent because I like to copy accents that are different than mine.
2. Would you rather gain 200 ponds or lose your sex organs and why?
I would rather lose my sex organs. Gaining weight wouldn’t be a problem for me but it would make it harder for me to do cardiovascular workouts in in the gym, which I’m already bad at.
3. What is the most embarrassing dream you’ve ever had?
I don’t have any embarrassing dreams but I do have some odd ones. One that really stands out is one where me and my little sister were playing with the Care Bears and they were moving just like in the movies. I got stuck in a tree house with one of the Care Bears and the rest of them had to get a ladder to help me get down.
4. What is something no one else knows about you?
I tend to over think things to the point that it gives me a headache. Though I do daydream, I’m usually zoned out because I’m over thinking things like a math problem or a YouTube video I saw somewhere.
5. What have you seen that would wish you could unseen?
The pop ups that show up when I try to watch anime from third party websites. They’re really annoying and some are lewd.
6. Have you you ever ignored a friend’s text, who, and why did you do it?
I’ve never truly ignored someone’s text in particular but my snapchat doesn’t work well on my phone so I deliberately avoid answering messages I get on there. I do try to answer all of my friends as quickly was possible.
7. What is your wildest fantasy?
Sharing a dorm house with all of my friends (regardless of gender) where everyone gets their own room.
8. If I had the power to fire one teacher, who would it be?
I wouldn’t necessarily fire a teacher because I would feel horrible, but I would change what my teacher taught. I would change Mr. Aghassi, my physics teacher, into an engineering teacher.
9. What is the biggest secret you’ve ever kept from your family?
My blog name. My dad knows I have a blog but doesn’t know my name so he can’t find me on here.
10. Out of your friends, who do you want to switch lives with?
I love my friends but I know everyone fights battles that no one knows about. I wouldn’t want to fight anyone else’s battles and I wouldn’t want anyone to face mine either. So I wouldn’t want to switch lives with any of my friends.